Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Susan G. Komen Mother’s Day Race for the Cure
New Volunteer Orientation
Join us in learning more about Susan G. Komen’s history, mission, breast health, and the many opportunities available to volunteers working together to create a world without breast cancer. Those who attend this session become “Pink Ambassadors” and are eligible to attend health fairs, join a committee, and more!
The next orientation is scheduled for TBD.
Meet in the Komen Chicago offices:
8765 W. Higgins Rd., Suite 401
Chicago, IL 60631
Already have a volunteer profile? Sign up on MyVolunteerPage.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities – Spring 2016
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. We are currently accepting internship applications for Spring 2016 & Summer 2016 seasons. Click here for more information.
- Join a committee.
- Check out our regular volunteer opportunities here.
- For more information on how to get started, click here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
Taylor Becker, Outreach & Education Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
(773) 444-0061 x101