Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Join us in learning more about Susan G. Komen’s history, mission, breast health, and the many opportunities available to volunteers working together to create a world without breast cancer. Those who attend this session become “Pink Ambassadors” and are eligible to attend health fairs, join a committee, and more!
The next orientation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m. – VIRTUALLY!
Once you sign-up you will receive instructions for the Virtual Volunteer Komen 101 Orientation!
Already have a volunteer profile? Sign up on MyVolunteerPage.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities –
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. Winter/Spring 2017 Click here for more information.
- Join a 2017 Race Committee. Click here.
- Check out our regular volunteer opportunities here.
- For more information on how to get started, click here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
Vanessa Hernandez, Volunteer & Operations Manager- email@example.com or at (773) 444-0061 ext. 100.