Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
New Volunteer Orientation
Join us in learning more about Susan G. Komen’s history, mission, breast health, and the many opportunities available to volunteers working together to create a world without breast cancer. Those who attend this session become “Pink Ambassadors” and are eligible to attend health fairs, join a committee, and more!
The next orientation is scheduled for Saturday, January 16 from 10:00 – 11:30am.
Meet in the Komen Chicago offices:
8765 W. Higgins Rd., Suite 401
Chicago, IL 60631
Already have a volunteer profile? Sign up on MyVolunteerPage.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities – Fall 2015
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Volunteer Peer Reviewers. Assist our Mission Committee by reviewing applications for funding for breast health programs in our five-county service area. Apply by November 30. Click here for more information.
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. We are currently accepting internship applications for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 seasons. Click here for more information.
- Join a committee.
- Check out our regular volunteer opportunities here.
- For more information on how to get started, click here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
Katherine Sobolewski, Development Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
(773) 444-0061 x. 102