Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Current Volunteer Opportunities – Fall 2015
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation. Check back for more updates on the next Komen 101 session. All orientations are held at Komen Chicago’s office at 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago, IL 60631.
- Volunteer Peer Reviewers. Assist our Mission Committee by reviewing applications for funding for breast health programs in our five-county service area. Apply by November 30. Click here for more information.
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. We are currently accepting internship applications for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 seasons. Click here for more information.
- Join a committee.
- Check out our regular volunteer opportunities here.
- For more information on how to get started, click here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
Katherine Sobolewski, Development Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
(773) 444-0061 x. 102