- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
- Walgreens Rewards for Mammograms Program
Komen Chicago – Internship
Komen Chicago internships offer an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while working in a
We offer flexible scheduling in our Chicago office (River North) Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. Interns usually work 2-3 times a week for approximately 15-20 hours a week. All internships are unpaid. Typical internship rotations are:
– Fall 2017 (August – December)
– Winter/Spring 2018 (January – May)
– Summer 2018 (June – August)
We accept applications for internships year-round. Once the position becomes available, you will be contacted if your skill set and experience match the position’s requirements.
We are Currently Accepting Resumes for:
- Special Events Intern
- Database Management Intern
- Volunteer Intern
- Mission Intern
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Intern – assist the affiliate with various design needs for special events such as the Race for the Cure and overall affiliate marketing and messaging.
- Database Management Intern – assist the affiliate in updating our website and analyzing our website.
- Development Intern – assist the Development team with fundraisers, Ignite the Fight Gala, Ride for the Cure, First Look for Charity.
- Special Events Intern – assist the Development team with special events such as Race for the Cure, Ride for the Cure, and Ignite the Fight Gala. Intern will assist with partnership solicitation, database management, mailings and general donor communications
- Social Media Intern – assist the Affiliate with social media including e-newsletter campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, website and other digital media.
- Volunteer Programs Intern – assist with recruiting, orienting, training, managing, supporting, and retaining various Komen volunteers; intern will assist with recruiting and deploying 200+ volunteers on Race Day.
To apply for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume via email to:
(Please put the intern job title and your first and last name in the Subject of the email.)
Volunteer & Operations Manager
Susan G. Komen – Chicago, 213 W. Institute Place, Suite 302, Chicago, IL 60610