Make A Donation

It will happen. How quickly is up to you.

Each year 1.1 million women worldwide are diagnosed with breast cancer and 410,000 die from the disease. It is a race against time; with the lives of our mothers, sisters, daughters and friends hanging in the balance. Susan G. Komen – Chciago has one clear goal saving lives

You can:

Komen Chicago invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.

If you have interest in donating to Komen Chicago and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at (773) 444-0061 or info@komenchicago.org

Gifts to Susan G. Komen Chicago may be made by check and sent to:

Susan G. Komen – Chicago
8765 W. Higgins Rd. Suite 401
Chicago, IL 60631