Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Chicago at (773) 444-0061.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trials visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website
- Susan G. Komen Chicago and Triage Cancer have partnered together to bring you a website, which focuses on employment, disability insurance, and health insurance issues that are important to understand a cancer diagnosis. Click on Survivorship PinkPrint to learn more.
- If you or a loved one need mental health support, call NAMI Chicago at 833-626-4244. Their helpline can connect you at with the right resources.