Komen Chicago Associate Board
Komen Chicago’s mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. The Komen Chicago Associate Board is a group of rising young professionals whose goal supports the overall mission and activities of the organization, specifically within the younger generation of breast cancer warriors.
As ambassadors of Komen Chicago, active Associate Board members engage the community through volunteering, fundraising, networking and advocacy. They are dedicated to raising breast cancer awareness through educational efforts and creating unique social events. Donations and participation in the Associate Board events supports their goal.
You can get involved with Komen Chicago Associate Board in one of several ways:
- Become a member (application below)
- Sponsor an event
- Attend a Komen Chicago Associate Board or general Komen Chicago event
- Make a donation to Susan G. Komen Chicago and support efforts right here in your community
Learn more about becoming an Associate Board member! Contact email@example.com.
Benefits of joining the Komen Chicago Associate Board
- Develop your professional and leadership skills and your potential to join a board of directors in the future.
- Find new skills you didn’t realize you had! The beauty of the board is that anyone’s skills are applicable- no specialty skills required!
- Play an active role in engaging other young people in the vital work of Komen Chicago
- Honor your loved ones that have or are currently affected by Breast Cancer.
- Expand your network with other passionate professionals in the Chicago area.
- Make connections that can last a lifetime.
- Gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of breast health and the nonprofit sector.
- Its fun!
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org