Education Materials Request
Susan G. Komen® – Chicago is happy to provide community members with breast health information. For budgetary reasons, we are only able to provide $25 worth of educational materials to each individual/organization. We welcome any donations to help cover the costs of materials. We encourage everyone to visit www.ShopKomen.com where you can purchase larger quantities or download certain items for free.
Once your request has been approved, you will need to schedule a pick-up date/time to obtain your materials. If your materials have not been picked-up three days after the arranged date, they will be returned to stock.
Educational Materials Requests:
- Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to your event.
- Fulfillment is not guaranteed for your request.
- All materials are free of charge, however, donations are appreciated.
- All requests must be within our service area: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake and McHenry county.
- Due to limited resources, there is a limit of 25 copies of each item, although 25 is not guaranteed.