Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Already have a volunteer profile? Login to MyVolunteerPage.com
Key To Life Keychain Project
Volunteers needed: September 24 & 25, October 5, October 12
Komen Chicago Office, Chicago IL
Sign up for shifts by clicking here
Gala 2018 Kickoff Party
Volunteers needed: Thursday, October 4, 2018
City Winery Riverwalk
Gala 2018 – The Greatest Show under the Big Pink Top
Volunteers needed: Friday, October 26, 2018 & Saturday, October 27, 2018
Cinespace Film Studios, Studio 21
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. Summer/Fall 2018 Click here for more information.
- Join a 2019 Race Committee. Click here.
- Join the Susan G. Komen Chicago Associate Board. Click here.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at (773) 444-0061 ext. 1006.