Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen – Chicago® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
New Volunteer Orientation
Join us in learning more about Susan G. Komen’s history, mission, breast health, and the many opportunities available to volunteers working together to create a world without breast cancer. Those who attend this session become “Pink Ambassadors” and are eligible to attend health fairs, join a committee, and more!
The next orientation is scheduled for March 1, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. – VIRTUALLY!
Once you sign-up you will receive instructions for the Virtual Volunteer Komen 101 Orientation!
Already have a volunteer profile? Login to MyVolunteerPage.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities –
- Sign up here to create a volunteer profile and to receive e-newsletters and updates!
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Intern for Susan G. Komen. Summer/Fall 2018 Click here for more information.
- Join a 2019 Race Committee. Click here.
- Join the Susan G. Komen Chicago Associate Board. Click here.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities here.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at (773) 444-0061 ext. 1006.