Become a Volunteer Peer Reviewer
Peer reviewers assist the Komen Chicago Mission Committee by reviewing grant applications submitted by organizations from across our service area (Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake and McHenry counties). The applicants are applying for funding for programs that promote breast health education, access to screening, diagnostics, navigation, treatment and treatment support services.
Your work as a peer reviewer ensures that we are providing breast health and support programs that have the most impact across our service area. Being a Komen Peer Reviewer is an excellent way to learn more about Komen programs and help us further our mission to end breast cancer.
Submit the following by November 29th, 2019:
- Peer Reviewer Application (Click to open, then download for fillable PDF)
- Signed Code of Ethics
All peer reviewers must be available the following dates:
Peer Review Orientation
- Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Susan G. Komen Chicago, 213 W. Institute Place, Suite 302 Chicago, IL 60610
Peer Review Discussion Panel
- Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: TBD
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com