- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
- About Us
Komen Chicago – Internship Opportunities
Susan G. Komen Chicago internships offer an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while working in a
We offer flexible scheduling in our Chicago office (River North, right off the Chicago Brown Line) Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. Interns usually work 2-3 times per week for approximately 15-20 hours a week. All internships are unpaid. Typical internship rotations are:
– Fall (August – December)
– Winter/Spring (January – May)
– Summer (June – August)
We accept applications for internships year-round. Once the position becomes available, you will be contacted if your skill set and experience match the position’s requirements.
We are Currently Accepting Resumes for:
- Mission: Community Health Intern – NEW
- Accounting Intern – NEW
- Special Events Intern – NEW
- Graphic Design Intern – NEW
- Accounting Intern – NEW – assist the Finance team with bookkeeping and accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, finance reporting and analysis, and donor acknowledgement communications.
- Graphic Design Intern – NEW – assist the affiliate with various design needs for special events such as the Race for the Cure and overall affiliate marketing and messaging.
- Development Intern – assist the Development team with fundraisers; Annual Gala, Ride for the Cure, First Look for Charity.
- Special Events Intern – NEW – assist the Development team with special events such as Race for the Cure, Ride for the Cure, and Annual Gala. Intern will assist with partnership solicitation, database management, mailings and general donor communications.
- Social Media Intern – assist the Affiliate with social media including e-newsletter campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, website and other digital media.
- Community Health Intern – NEW – assist the Mission team with program coordination and community engagement for our signature educational program called Key 2 Life, along with supporting outreach and dissemination of breast health information at health fairs across the five-county service area.
- Volunteer Programs Intern – assist with recruiting, orienting, training, managing, supporting, and retaining various Komen volunteers; intern will assist with recruiting and deploying 200+ volunteers on Race Day.
To apply for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com
(Please put the intern job title and your first and last name in the Subject of the email.)
Susan G. Komen – Chicago
213 W. Institute Place, Suite 302
Chicago, IL 60610-3195